- Doug Turner, PGA Employment Consultant for Midwest Section
- PGA Employment Services provides services to employers and PGA Professionals to advance PGA professional careers, assist employers, foster successful employment relationships, and promote the employment of PGA Members.
- Member Service Requirements, MSR, is a requirement of PGA Members. The current cycle is Cycle 16: June 16, 2018 – June 15, 2021. Credit requirements consist of two categories: (a) 54 Total Credits, and (b) 36 PGA Required Credits which must be from Meeting/Education and/or Player Development.
- View more information about MSR
Interested in becoming a PGA member?
- There are two pathways that lead to PGA membership — the PGA PGM Associate Program and the PGA Golf Management University Program.
- Learn More about building your career in golf
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Pro Shop/Course Manager or Golf Professional
Duncan Hills Golf Course
Contact: Bruce Lundy
Deadline: March 8th
Assistant Golf Professional
Shadow Glen Golf Club
Contact: David Resch