- Doug Turner, PGA Employment Consultant for Midwest Section
- PGA Employment Services provides services to employers and PGA Professionals to advance PGA professional careers, assist employers, foster successful employment relationships, and promote the employment of PGA Members.
- Member Service Requirements, MSR, is a requirement of PGA Members. The current cycle is Cycle 15A: June 16, 2015 – June 15, 2018. Credit requirements consist of two categories: (a) 54 Total Credits, and (b) 36 PGA Required Credits which must be from Meeting/Education and/or Player Development.
- View more information about MSR
- View current MSR opportunities
Interested in becoming a PGA member?
- There are two pathways that lead to PGA membership — the PGA PGM Apprentice Program and the PGA Golf Management University Program.
- Learn More about building your career in golf
Current Job Opportunities
Mission Hills Country Club
Assistant Golf Professional
Contact: Jeff King, PGA